Sunday 10 May 2015

Happy Mothers Day

Still in bed watching TV when Tracey phoned to wish me HMD.  Love to hear her voice.  It just makes my day to hear all my kids voices which puts a smile on my face for the day.  Craig phoned before we left to go around to Bairnsdale and on to Paynesville to see if the markets were still on even though it was a very miserable day with wind and rain.  Stopped to have fish and chips there and take in the ambiance of the lakes and watched the ferry come and go over to Raymond Island.  It seems a rather busy in village.  While we stopped at to do some shopping in Bairnsdale, Loretta also phoned to make my day brighter and talked to Stevie as well.


Lookout overlooking the Lakes Entrance

Feeling a little despondant Friday, I asked Wayne to wait while I picked myself some flowers from the roadside so I would have flowers for Mothers Day.




No comments: