Thursday 26 March 2015

Drive to Erina and Terrigal

Wayne wanted to cover the hitch at the front of our rig.  The rain water tends to sit there and he is trying to stop the rust happening, so off we went to Bunnings to get a cover and a couple of other items he needed to complete some little tasks.  Visited the Erina Fair shopping centre for coffee and a look around some shops then off to the coast to Terrigal.
It reminded me of Mooloolaba in Queensland with the holiday atmosphere with the street restaurants, big hotels  shops etc.  Very picturesque place so Wayne and I walked the Terrigal Haven Coastal Walk before coming back to watch Australia play India in the semi-final of cricket.  I have got my wool and crochet hook out to teach myself to crochet again.  Need something to occupy myself with!!






No comments: